Internet & Enterprise Technologies Unite in a New Enterprise Foundation
Many developers and architects see APIs as an evolution and continuation of the integration-based architectures that have long been in use within enterprise IT. However, this is a limited view that misses the larger realization that APIs have become a foundational technology for the development of robust and scalable enterprise applications.
In this eBook, we explore API-centric architecture in detail and examine some of the important implications of the movement to the API-centric architecture that is underway in enterprise application development today.
- All development is API development
- SOA gives way to micro services
- Services governance does not scale
- APIs make agile data possible
- Integration patterns are not required in the DevOps world
- API architecture is the new application architecture
Download the eBook now!